Friday, April 14, 2006

Introduction

Welcome to The Multisport Life Blog

I desired a place to record my experiences in life. Although I am social and have a vast support network, I tend to keep my thoughts deep in my head. So my posts might not make sense to you, but I encourage dialog as it will help me process. I do not claim to be a typist and know that my grammer is below my 12yr old daughters ability. So if I offend any english grammer perfectionists --- sorry!!

A little about me - I am a husband, father, son, brother, friend, endurance coach, triathlete, Ironman, marathoner, Adventure Racer, snowboarder, snowshoer, mountaineer, wake boarder and motorcyclist (VFR Baby!!!!). As you can see I love adventure with a sprinkle of risk! Hey I'm a man and am learning that God gave men a heart for adventure.

The list above is non-conclusive, especially given that I live each day developing my relationship with Jesus. I know by coming out of this closet and indicating that I am developing my Christain Spirituality (I am getting away from using christianaity as it has so many negative conotations in the current culture), that you may lose interest in reading more. It will be your loss, but it is also your right. I fully acknowlege that I am a broken guy. Man I got sin in my life. And every new day brings more awareness of how much I need Gods grace. It is not that I am out there breaking the law, taking lives or cheating on my wife. But I acknowlege that my heart is not pure. I value peoples love and acceptence over my Savior Jesus'. I am selfish like nobody's business. Money controls me in ways that I am embarrased about. So you get the picture, I got issues just like everybody else. The difference ......... I know truth. I consider myself blessed. I heard Gods voice and truth and accepted this by faith. It is so hard to explain, but I hope to share my fiath, my story, my Journey within the bounderies of the Blog world! Visit often - post your comments!

Kevin

No comments: